Microsoft Surface Pro review

Microsoft Surface Pro review

I've been waiting to review the Microsoft Surface Pro for a long time. When I decided to make the switch to Windows 8, I did a pretty thorough survey of the computing landscape, and Microsoft's second Surface seemed like it might be the one for me.
Microsoft has proven it can build a nice-looking tablet with the Surface RT. Unfortunately, though, that was one of the only things the RT had going for it, and the brutal performance problems outweighed the aesthetic niceties. The Surface Pro was for months just a mythical device, Microsoft's unreleased attempt to blend both beauty and power into the perfect Windows 8 machine.
I've now been using the Surface Pro for a week or so, and I've had a real chance to see if this device, which starts at $899, is able to live up to my lofty expectations. Is it my next? Is it yours? Let's find out.



 

 
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 Comments: