12 Free Photoshop Actions for Fashion Bloggers

12 Free Photoshop Actions for Fashion Bloggers


Display - 1
Happy Thursday!
Who doesn’t like a good freebie every now and then? Ok, more now than then! Well, it’s our lucky morning. One of the things I have found myself doing was mailing myself images so I could use Instagram filters. Which kind of defeats the purpose of taking photos with a DLSR. Yeah, you can’t make a bad photo good with a filter, but some of those filters really make my images pop.
Ok… so maybe that was admitting I’m a little bit of a noob when it comes to Photoshop, or at least inept in playing around with curves and filters anyway. Enter  Symufa (disclaimer they are an advertiser, but have offered a freebie, which I thought you would all love, hence the post), this shop offers all kinds of Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Lightroom, and Apple Aperture effects, along with other graphic goodies you can use for your blogs.
12 Fashion Photoshop Actions are exclusive created for IFB readers by Symufa. You can use them in any projects you want commercial usage is allowed. These are good for fashion photographers and also they work perfect on baby photography.
See below for the previews… I think they’re pretty fantastic for pimping up your pics:
Display - 2 Display - 3 Display - 4

Download the FREE Photoshop Actions Here

Source

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 Comments: